January 08, 2018 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY
NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for December 2017. The report
gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and
separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.|
• Low market activity was the main feature of EM international bond market in December but yet it is a typical situation for given month;
• Borrowers from EM in December have issued $28 bn of new international bonds;
• Sovereign issue of Indonesia consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume $4 bn has become the biggest issue last month among EM issuers;
• December 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 75%, Latin America - 19%, Middle East 4%;
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($67.4 bn), HSBC ($63.5 bn), JP Morgan ($60.3 bn), Deutsche Bank ($33.8 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($31.6 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are JP Morgan ($95.6 bn), Barclays ($90.9 bn), HSBC ($90.6 bn), Citi ($78 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($72.2 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (283 deals), Allen & Overy (225 deals), Clifford Chance (184 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (165 deals) and Davis Polk (99 deals).
Організація: Cbonds Group
|Повна назва організації||Cbonds Ltd|
|Галузь||Information and High Technologies|